System Performance and Evaluation Committee
Responsibilities of the System Performance and Evaluation Committee
- Establishing CoC system performance metrics and standards.
- Evaluating CoC system performance.
- Establishing metrics and standards for measuring the performance of ESG-and CoC-funded projects.
- Evaluating the performance of those CoC and Emergency Solution Grant funded projects.
- Providing recommendations of remedial actions and quality improvement plans for poor-performing projects to the CoC Board of Directors and the CoC membership.
- Encouraging the development of new programs and services to fill critical service gaps, if necessary, through reallocation of existing resources for the homeless.